We offer many different label formats covering USA, Canada, UK, Australia, EU, Middle East and other markets
Some of our label styles include:
- Standard vertical FDA label format: This is the most common label format set by the FDA.
- Tabular FDA label format: A label format compliant with the FDA regulations presented in a tabular (horizontal) display.
- Linear FDA label format: A simple linear display for small-sized packages
- Dual label FDA label format: A dual column display showing nutrition information per serving and per container
- Traffic Light Label: Commonly used in the UK, the traffic light system tells you whether a food has high, medium or low amounts of fat, saturated fat, sugars and salt. It will also tell you the number of calories and kilojoules in that product.
- Bilingual CFIA label format: This label is in both English and French, compliant with the Canadian regulations
- EU label format: A label format based on the European labelling requirements.
- Australia & New Zealand Label Format: A label format based on the Australian food labelling requirements.
- Middle East Label Format (in English & Arabic): This label is commonly used and approved by the Saudi Food Drug Authority (SFDA) and applied across the GCC. We also offer this in Arabic
- Simple Label: For restaurants and cafes who want to provide their customers with some nutrition facts of their dishes without over-complicating things, this label format is a great option. It simply shows you the calories and macronutrient content (carbohydrates, protein and fat) of each recipe